Friday, April 3, 2009

Look What I Did!!


Okay so a week ago I was browsing craigslist and found a Bosch for sale. So I snatched it up real quick. It is old and faded but it works great! So I was super excited. So then I went and bought wheat and bread pans and stuff so I could use my "new" bosch to make bread! My awesome mother-in-law gave me her wheat grinder that she had had forever. I have had it for about 5 years or so and have never used it. I am one of those people that had no idea what to do w/ wheat. So I used it today and it worked great!! It was so fun! So I ground my wheat and made this yummy display of bread goodness. I was making spaghetti for dinner so I decided to do some breadsticks, and they were soooooo good! The girls even helped shape the breadsticks, aren't they pretty!! So anyway this was my domestic display for the day!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Elissa said...

I'm so jealous! I want a Bosch! And that bread looks so yummy. You're making me hungry.

Brimhall Bunch said...

Your bread turned out awesome! Looks like you've been making it forever:)

Raich said...

Good Job, looks great! My last breadsticks were a flop. It must have been the way the wind was blowing that day? Idk but yeast hates me :(

Brooke Colvin said...

Can you send me your wheat bread recipe? I really want to make wheat bread too, but I don't have a good recipe to use. Yours looks so yummy!

Kathryn Olsen said...

YUMMMMM!!! All you bosch owners...I am so jealous! Good thing you snatched it up when you did, I don't think they last on craigslist for too long. It really does look AMAZING! and you ground your own wheat?! IMPRESSIVE!!

Nichole said...

I don't know why, but this makes me smile.

I might have to come and grind some wheat with you. (and not just because "grind some wheat" could be a new euphemism for "chew the fat"!)

M is lamenting that we didn't call you and set up a conference waffle breakfast. Oh well. There's always October!

BUIS LIFE... said...

Looks deeelish! Too bad you don't live close by...I'd come over to pick up a loaf or two :)

AZ Karen said...

There's nothing, and I mean NOTHING better than homemade wheat bread. Way to go, you domestic goddess! Doesn't it make you feel like a good Mormon?

Anonymous said...

Go you!!!! Yum :)

Jocey said...

I want a bosch sooooo bad! That is one awesome display! I am so proud of you!!!! Miss you hope to see you soon!

The Owens said...

YUMMMMMMMMM.....

The Scotts said...

Holy bread!! I would LOVE a Bosch!! I am jealous! Your kids are getting so old and they are all so cute! I can't believe the butter YUK!

Erica said...

Okay I am so jealous! I so want a bosch! Congrats looks awesome