Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lexi is in undies!!!



So last week Lexi decided she wanted to be a big girl and use the potty! I don't know how I have lucked out but I have had a seriously easy time potty training. Saturday, Sunday and Monday she asked to go potty and actually did. #1 and #2!!! So Monday after she did that I decided it was time. The first day was rough but she did great. She insisted on having Riley's helmet and knee/elbow pads on, and I thought it was funny! So there she is!


She has been fabulous! She has had a couple accidents during nap time but has woken up every morning completely dry. (yes I am one of those moms that ditch the diaper as soon as undies go on so she wears undies to bed!) When she has an accident she calls it "spill" It is so cute except that means I have to clean up pee! So I only have 1 left in diapers and only have to buy 1 box a month now!! Can I tell you how excited I am?!!!!!

5 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Nice. and yes, I'm jealous.

Brianne said...

I am so jealous! THat's awesome. I need to be more brave like you and let Crue wear undies to bed.

Tawni said...

that is awesome!! i hate potty-training with a passion. After hunter I said I wasn't having as many kids as I wanted because I would have to potty-train them. Gunner was much much easier, so we will see.Ü

Jacey said...

The pictures aren't downloading??? I can just imagine her in the "protective pads" ready to potty train! That's hilarious! CONGRATS!

Kristine said...

YAY! the pictures shoed up and the one in the elbow & knee pads is hilarious! Good girl LEXI!!!