Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oh Riley...


So this is Riley's idea of taking a nap. She likes to play for a few minutes before she sleeps but this was a little bit excessive. She had also taken out all the kids piggy banks out of the closet and emptied them on the floor. So when I went to get her after naps I saw the mess and told her that I would love to have her join us in the living room when the mess was cleaned. So I closed the door and a little bit later I came to check on her and this is what I find... She had totally fallen asleep! But I mean who could blame her that is a huge mess she made during nap time, who wouldn't be tired after all that? Needless to say she finally finished cleaning it 10 minutes before bedtime, so she could eat dinner. Once again,
Oh Riley!!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

I wish you could see my mouth right now. That is one HUGE mess! Oh Riley is right. At least she cleaned it up.

The Scotts said...

That is funny only because it isn't me! I'm glad that she cleans it up for you. I have to help or show what goes where most of the time!

Jen said...

I usually do have to help too but for this one I probably would have lost all love and logic and since i could tell each bucket was dumped one at a time the clean up was pretty easy. plus she cleaned because she was told there would be no dinner until it was done and if she went to bed she had to clean it before breakfast. so luckily she did!

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAhahahahahhahahahhaahahahahah.

Nettie said...

Life is SO hard when you're three! Good for you to make her clean it all up. Silly Riley, she's so dang cute.

Cauley Clark said...

Funny, that is what my boys room looks like half the time. It seems like a never ending battle.

April said...

Your kids are so cute. They look so much like you I can't help to think of how much fun we had together as kids because they remind me so much of you as a little girl. You were just the sweetest thing, its no suprise your kids are too!