Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Again!

Somehow I have managed to slide under the radar so far on the whole "7 random facts" post, but somebody finally got me...

1. I like to eat pudding, applesauce (things like that) with a baby spoon (not the rubber kind though, I mean come on!)

2. I can't hear or say the difference between an "e" and an "i" in words such as ten and tin and pen and pin. It all sounds the same to me and if I try really hard to say the "e" it comes out sounding more like "ee". Eliott laughs at me!

3. Somehow somebody in my growing up ward got the idea that I cater weddings, so I am a wedding caterer lately (3 this fall)

4. I love to work with my brother and learn new things (he does construction). Like insulation, I got to do the kind in the ceiling last summer and a few months ago the kind in the walls. I also got to put the door trim on and all the baseboards. And sometime this month I get to help him tile and grout and stuff. He loves it cuz I have fun doing the things that he doesn't like to do. But it is just so fun to learn new things!

5. I hang my clothes w/ the hanger backwards and I color coordinate them in the closet, I have done it for years and don't look forward to the days that my girls can hang their own because I love it like that and they won't keep it. I mean come on it is so nice, you say... mmmmmmmm
I wanna wear pink today and you just look in the pink section. It doesn't get easier right?

6. I love games! Any kind really but I am totally addicted to word games (except scrabble, for some reason I kinda suck at it). Boggle is my all time favorite, I will never say "no" to playing that and I can play it for hours. I love it!!!


7. I love to read but I am really addicted to cheesy LDS romance novels. I have a ton and reread them. I just love that I can pick one up and get a good love story w/ out any "heaving bosoms!"

That is all! I usually don't name names at the bottom for people to be tagged but I have to this time, because Kristine and I have been talking about this one for awhile trying to come up w/ our 7 facts so I tag...
Kristine
Carly
And of course my usual, "Everybody else that wants to-you know you want to do it!!!"

8 comments:

Erin said...

I have to tell you I do the same color coded closet thing. It couldn't be easier to get dressed. Plus if I'm looking for something inparticular it's easier to find that way. I love I'm not the only one. Robert calls it OCD.

Raich said...

the closet thing is so funny, my husband is kind of like that, i like my clothes in a big old pile, and then you get to dig through and say what's clean today? fun

Cauley Clark said...

Books without heaving bosums? Why would you want to read that?

Anonymous said...

hahaha to Cauley.

This was so fun to read!

Nettie said...

I love your randomness Jen. I knew you were a good one to tag. :) Thanks for lending me your cheesy novels...it's been fun for me to read fiction for a change!!

Kristine said...

Loved the closet one. I had no idea! Well color coordination, sure but hanging backwards? That's a new one. I guess I'll post mine soon. I kinda have to now.

Erica said...

I always love reading these! I am totally with you on the LDS novels. You gotta love them. I don't care if I am a nerd they are great!

The Scotts said...

Very fun and how fun to cater weddings! I can't imagine the stress but I think it would be fun! Good luck!