Friday, May 21, 2010

Piano Recitals

I have a fantastic friend who teaches piano. So Seth and I started taking piano lessons from her in March. I have absolutely loved it. I think it is such an amazing talent and am soooo excited to learn to play. Seth is having almost as much fun as I am. He loves it and is constantly practicing his songs. Well last night we had our recital! He did so good! He had to go first which would have been intimidating to me but he didn't even care. And he did such a great job. I was last. And by last I mean that there were about 10 kids in front of me. I felt a bit stupid being the only adult. But I will have to say I am glad Idid it and hope the next time I play in front of somebody that my hands will be steady! They couldn't stop shaking. (and we didn't intend on matching here it just happened!)


2 comments:

Brooke Colvin said...

Good for you Jen! Recitals are always scary, no matter how old you are. It's always good practice to play in front of other people though. That's fun that you and Seth get to take lessons together too!

Nichole said...

cute! what a fun activity for you to do together!