Tuesday, May 18, 2010

a new post

so I needed to post something and since I don't have my most recent pictures on here I thought I would post a couple things that you missed while I was on blog hiatus...

Did you know that lyddie goes to school? ya she has what we like to call a "little bit of a speech problem" (we actually don't say that but for some reason chris farley jumped into my head) Anyway after all the testing and what not she was finally accepted in the preschool/speech program. She loves it, I love it, it is a win/win, except for sad little lexi who feels like the odd man out. So here she is on her first day of school.
The bus picks her up at my door and brings her back everyday. It is most fantastic!!

1 comment:

Jocey said...

Oh my goodness, she's a baby. She is going to grow up too fast:) And poor lexi, but she is next fall right?