Monday, June 1, 2009

New scrap area!

So I got a new scrap/craft desk. I was going to make it but decided on this route instead. At Micheal's you can get these cubes and mix and match them to make what you want. So I went and picked them up. One at a time, so I could use my 40% off coupon. Then I went to home depot and got the shelf material and had them cut it to size so that I could just lay it on top. And wala, a perfectly custom area!!! I am so in love!

Check out the inside of the drawer. I have 2 of those!! Awesome!!
And the cute little hutch thingy. With the awesome ribbon holder! It is sooo perfect!
I seriously love my new little station. It makes me want to craft. It is nice to have room for my awesome cutting machine, my computer and lamp and then still have room on my desk for the crafting!
I am a happy girl!

6 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

Nice Jen! I need something like this for a sewing area... badly!

Brooke Colvin said...

I'm so jealous! I have been wanting to organize my scrapping stuff for a long time. I may have to go to Michael's now...

Kristine said...

Seriously fun! and organized. I love the ribbon idea.

Hey, we ought to go to the pool sometime. The kids and I got a summer pass and is sooo fun.

Christy said...

You're so organized. I admire that.

Janelle said...

LOVE IT!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

So jealous!