Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A little behind


Well a few months ago we went to get Lexi's ears pierced but the lady told us she wouldn't do little girls unless there were 2 people there. She would do it but if Lexi move after the 1st side, she wouldn't do the second side. Well I wasn't willing to risk the whole no moving thing, cuz come on what 3 year old sits perfectly still while some stranger pokes something through her ear. So when we left we told Lexi if she could dress herself for a week straight we would take her back to get them done. Well since she didn't know how long a week was, we were able to milk it for a while. And she would always tell us everytime she got dressed "I did it by myself, now I can gets my earrings peered"
So a couple weeks ago we went and got her earrings peered. She did soooo good. She just whimpered a bit shed a tear or two and that was it!

2 comments:

CeeJ said...

Wow- what a big girl! I got my earrings peered too when I was a kid! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so happy to have been able to go to that....it was such a fun memory to make! Thanks for letting me tag along! yay for Lex!