Wednesday, February 18, 2009

what we've been up to...

Well, I keep thinking I will post when I put pictures on the computer. But the office is still a mess and the only thing left to organize, so I am not sure when I will actually put the pictures on the computer. And my laptop is a hunk a junk so no pictures there either. So if you are really bored you can read what we have been up to and imagine all the brightly colored pictures that would go along w/ the fun!
So let's see what we have missed

*Christmas was fun and fabulous w/ lots of presents, smiles, family and candy!! What more could you ask for!

*Lexi turned 3! I can't believe how big she is getting!!

* We are now Gilbert residents!

* The move went smoothly w/ the exception of my broken toe and the fact that the people helping us load our truck forgot so we had to call and remind them. (it always happens to us, we are used to it by now!!)

* We had fabulous friends meet us up here to help us unload and it worked out great!!

* The house got unpacked and decorated (except the aforementioned office) It took me longer this time. But it was still done in a week!

* Seth started his new school and doesn't same much. He did say he likes it better than his old one because he gets a snack. But seriously anything was better than his old one so I am in love!!

*I got to go on a scrapbooking retreat w/ a group of fabulous girls!! And we had a fabulous time!! I would love to go again, but alas it is not in the cards yet! Amazingly we had 7 girls go and there was no drama!! No tell me how that happens. It was great!! And maybe one day I will do a post all it's own for that fabulous weekend!

* While I was gone on my retreat (in Colorado) Eliott was a fabulous hubby and took the kids to our new ward for the first time.

*Eliott got tons of "kudos" for taking the kids to church by himself.

*We went to our ward activity the next week and I heard all of those "kudos" for myself!

* Our new ward is absolutely fabulous! It has to be the friendliest bunch of people ever. And I LOVE it!!

* Lydia had a birthday! My baby is now 2!!

* Having my baby turn 2 made me miss having a for reals baby around the house! :(

* Seth got signed up for t-ball, for which he is super excited!!

* Lexi and Riley got signed up for dance. I tried for ballet but the classes were full, so we thought hip hop might be fun. Riley did not. We had to watch kid hip hop videos on-line until she found one that she liked. Then she agreed that she would go to dance. I thought for sure she would want to no matter what but apparently she only wanted to do "ballerina classes"

*Lyddie is standing next to me crying. I am pretty sure she just wants to be held. So maybe I will go do that for now!!

Until next time, my blog friends, until next time!

10 comments:

AudyCamp said...

That's quite the update! Glad everything is going well & you guys are getting all settled in. (So I didn't know the toe was actually broken!-Yikes)

Tawni said...

I am glad to hear from you! You have been a very busy girl!
Let's get together, seriously!

Raich said...

so jeal ous that you're in gilbert...that is fab u lous

Nichole said...

I like this! I'm trying to figure out how to update on our January and February. . . I have lots of pics, but I'm lazy. . .
See you SOON!

Jacey said...

YEA! You're "back in town". Maybe we'll have to get our kids together sometime. Sounds like you have your hands full lately. Hope you're enjoying your new house!

Lonni said...

Hey Jen! Do you ever come down on Wensdays? Sounds like you have had a busy couple of months. Did you hear that I am having a GIRL! Very exciting!! I was reading about the dance classes you talked about and it made me realize I finally get to do that! Let me know when you are planning on coming down for play group.

Brooke Colvin said...

It was great to get an update Jen! I'm so happy for you to be in Gilbert now. Your last few months sound vaguely familiar:) Hayden gets her cast off tomorrow (yea!!) so I will be going to playgroup again. I would love to see you there if you still find the time to come.

BUIS LIFE... said...

What an update!! You must be superwoman to have your stuff all unpacked & the house decorated in a week flat. I'm totally jealous ;) Miss you..

Erin said...

I'm so glad that your move went well. I'm so excited for you and your family. It sounds like everything is working out perfectly!

The Owens said...

HEY I am so glad you love your ward, but we miss you JEN!!! Well I do anyways!! haha