Friday, January 16, 2009

Randomness

Okay so it has been forever since I have posted but let me just say life is crazy!! Okay so everybody has a crazy life, well that is my excuse anyway. Well I missed posting about Christmas and Lexi's Birthday and all kinds of things but I will catch up later, well at least w/ Lexi's birthday. (cuz that would be just sad if I didn't even mention it ya know) Anyway, I haven't even put those pictures on the computer yet so that will have to wait. But I was feeling bad for not posting forever so I will put a few things up now...
Okay so my friend, Wendy (who I will miss hanging out in the halls with!!!) and I have been getting together at least once a week since the end of October to do some sort of craft. It varies what we do, but it usually includes good times, laughs, and the yummy ghetto mexican place right around the corner. So she brings her kids over and they all play. Some days are better than others as to whether or not the kids will all get along. But this day was too cute. I looked in the living room and they were all just sitting there watching a barbie movie. Riley and Beth were sharing a pillow and it was too cute!

And Kortney had this piece of toast that she would tear a piece off and put it on that little green plate and hand it to Lyddie to eat and then Lyddie would give her the plate back and Kortney would give her more. It was too funny! (Riley was happy I think she was annoyed I was interuppting her movie)
In other news... Lyddie LOVES to get her hair done. I was laying in bed reading and she came out of the bathroom w/ a brush and the hairspray and a big ol' goofy grin. She is too funny.
And she has enough hair to do 2 french braids. She seriously looks so stinkin' cute w/ them done, maybe I will take a picture for you all to enjoy!!
Oh and one other thing, we are moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited if you couldn't tell! That is all!

15 comments:

Nettie said...

Well it's about time you posted something new! Cute pictures, your kids are stinkin cute. I'm going to miss seeing you as often as I do. We'll have to visit once in a while for sure!

Brimhall Bunch said...

Too cute! Beth is going to miss those playdays!

BUIS LIFE... said...

So I was sitting in Primary & saw this little girl & thought to myself, "Who is that?" & then I realized it was Lexi! She looks so big now that she's a Sunbeam. We'll miss you & hope to see you every so often. Hey, there's always Colorado :)

Kristine said...

What cute girls. I can't get over how much hair Lyddie has! She looks so grown up. And I'M EXCITED your moving, too! YEAH!

:) said...

Where Are You Moving? Closer to Phoenix???

Nichole said...

I love your Randomness! All I have to say is it's a good thing your girls were born to a mom who loves to do their hair!

I CAN'T WAIT for your move to G-town! If you need helpers, let us know!

Janelle said...

When I saw that you were "super duper excited" on your gmail account I first thought maybe they are moving. I really had no idea. Now I do! That is exciting! It has been a long road. You are going to love it.

CeeJ said...

I'm so excited you are coming to Gilbert!!! That will be so great!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

I was going to ask WHERE but I see it's been answered. Hoorah! for no more crazy commutes!

Brianne said...

Bishop had mentioned to us that you guys were moving and though I am way excited for you I have to admit I am quite jealous! It will be a nice change for you.

Lonni said...

Sad that you are moving! I just started getting to know you a little better!Where to? I love that your little girl likes to get her hair done! How fun is that!

Erin said...

Where are you moving? I can't believe how much your kids have grown!

Erin said...

Where are you moving? I can't believe how much your kids have grown!

Rebecca said...

WHAT!? I can't believe you're moving. I'm going to miss seeing you so much. Let us know if you need any help.

:) said...

Okay, how in the world did the move go? We need an update!