Friday, September 26, 2008

super saturday

So I am enrichment leader in my ward and we have super saturday coming up so I thought I would post our projects (email me if you want to do one and I can hook you up!!) (super saturday is October 25th and the money is due by the 15th)

Personalized soap. Teacher, Christmas, and Friend ($1.50 each)
Super cute collage frame, it will be 16X20 bring your own ribbon for $13 or we will bring ribbon for $17 there will be white brown and black paint

Glass etching, bring your own dish ($3.00)
Child size apron ($2.50)


These are paper mache letters, they come already black and stand on their own (the F needs to lean on the A) and they are 8 inches tall ($15 w/ paper and embellishments $12 w/out)


This is a cute calendar. There is vinyl on the back and your write on the front w/ a dry erase marker ($23.50)


the bottom block is about 10 inches long ($9.50)



This is a double sided decoration (one side Christmas the other Thanksgiving)($6)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Christy said...

Very cute! When is the money due? I really want the Christmas count down blocks. I wish our ward would do a super Saturday.

BUIS LIFE... said...

Hey Jen! I need to sign up for a ribbon frame & 2 glass etchings. I'll bring my checkbook on Sunday.

Kathryn Olsen said...

You are so creative! It was really fun going over last week for dinner. THANKS! Oh and I need that recipe, obviously Brent LOVED it!

Kristine said...

Super Duper Cute! I'll have to ponder on what I'll be ordering, so much to choose from. Way to cgo super crafty lady!

Jacey said...

What REALLY cute ideas! I may have to enlighten our ward Enrichment leaders with some of these pics...?? I really like the FAMILY letters. FABULOUS! And the kids aprons. ADORABLE!

Aimee said...

Hi jen
you have a cute blog! I love all of the things for your super saturday. I'll email you an order. Is it okay to invite my Sisters?(2)

Erin said...

Cute stuff! You are very creative.

Rebecca said...

So cute! That is a perfect calling for you. You must do one for play group too.

Annie said...

I want to do all of them! Will you come to California and do them with me?? Seriously, I want all of them. You are so creative and I am so jealous. ;)

Tawni said...

Those are all soo cute!
You guys are going to have a blast with those!!

lindsay said...

um, why doesn't my ward offer such CUTE things to make?! i'm jealous.