Thursday, June 12, 2008

What a story!

So Seth came running in here to tell me he lost a tooth. Well he didn't have any loose teeth that I knew of so I wouldn't have believed him except when was running in here as he stopped a tooth went flying out of his hand. So I asked if he knew that it was loose and he didn't so I asked how it happened. He told me he didn't know then went to clean up his mouth. When he was done I told him he needed to tell me how it happened. This was his response: "I don't know, I was just trying to open the game with my fingers and it just fell out!"
Hmmm that one is hard to figure out huh!!
The things they come up with!!

4 comments:

Tawni said...

Wow, that's a mistery!! Don't you love that they are alreay sneaky enough to come up with other stories.

Kristine said...

I, personally, LOVE the stories... what a cute one.

On a side note... sometimes it amazes me that they are loosing teeth. I just think why can't you stay ;ittle forever?

Nichole said...

M wants to know how you are doing and since he hasn't called and just came into the room when I showed up here, he asked me to ask on his behalf. So, how are you doing? Gas prices killin' ya yet?

BTW, we miss you guys like crazy! Trying to get school done (we let this semester get away from us and now have to play catch up AGAIN!).

M has a bunch of nerdy computer stuff he wants to talk with E about, and I just want to come and play games and stay forever!

Whatcha all doin' on the 28th?

Cookie Mama said...

Okay, I have to tell you I've been thinking about this post all weekend, the mystery tooth. Does the Tooth Fairy come when the kid doesn't have a "how I lost my first tooth story"? I hope so!

When we talk about cute babies around here Seth is still listed as the cutest baby ever according to Brooklyn. Can he really be old enough to be losing teeth? Tell him he's suppose to stay little.