Friday, June 6, 2008

latest project


I have been wanting to make the kids aprons for awhile and since Eliott is coming home late today I just did it.
Super easy too! I made them extra long too (on purpose!) so they wouldn't mess up their jeans when they wear them. I always hestitate to let them help cook or do crafts because I don't want to worry about their clothes so it will be nice now to just throw on the apron.
Not to mention they were super duper excited. and it only took me about 45 minutes from start (picking out fabric from the stash) to finish (tying lexi's on)!! Great project!! Guess now I actually have to make dinner now!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Annie said...

Those are so cute! What a great idea!

Jacey said...

Very cute idea! Glad to see someone has some initiative! I might have to steal that idea...hummm???

Nichole said...

OK how jealous am I that you did all that in 45 minutes????

(very).

I was looking at this on Google Reader last night at my mom's and my sister saw the pic of your kids and said "how cute!" I said "I love those kids!"

I love you, too you know!

Kristine said...

Super cute! So crafty you are...you must be like an enrichment leader or something. Cant wait to see the grown up version!

Erin said...

You are so crafty! I have the same worries letting Nate help in the kitchen so I love this idea! I also wanted to know if playgroup is still happening cause I'll be visiting for 2 weeks at the end of July and would LOVE to see you.

The Owens said...

Great job jen!!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute :) (I'm not surprised)

Tawni said...

those turned out soo cute!! I love when kids have aprons to wear!

Cookie Mama said...

You amaze me Jen! Those are the cutest aprons I've ever seen. How did you make them?