Monday, May 5, 2008

Quite the spread...

So my soon to be sis-in-law had a birthday last week, Happy b-day Jess!! So we had a birthday dinner for her over here last night and I gotta say it was quite a spread. I haven't really been one to take pictures of my food before, but last night I just had to. We had sweet-n-sour chicken (I make the sauce and fry the chicken and everything, thanks Nat for such an awesome recipe, my family loves it!!) Lettuce wraps (mostly because I love them, Jess requested the chicken, at Carly and Pat's suggestion!) Then I made cream puffs, that are oh so yummy!! Anyway here is my awesome no make-up face and my sweet apron!! I don't look fabulous, but look at all that food!! (Eliott cut the raw chicken fore me! What a great guy!)

8 comments:

:) said...

Did I give you that recipe? I better have Ben make it for me. Looks yummy!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

looks yummy!

Kristine said...

Can you PLEASE oh PRETTY PLEASE come cook that for me! Looks super yummy and you look awesome, no make up and all. AND SKINNY!

Erin said...

Yummy! You can cook for me anytime. Would you mind sharing your lettuce wrap recipe? I think it's been mentioned more than once and mine just doesn't have a very full flavor. By the way, you look great in that picture!

Anonymous said...

Makes me hungry just looking at it again.
Thank you SO SO much Jen!! Your amazing!!!

Nettie said...

Can I come over for leftovers? :)

Nichole said...

Yeah. you can come cook that for Kristine AND me! You're such a good cook!!!

Rebecca said...

How did I get to cute and skinny Martha Stewarts blog?