Friday, May 2, 2008

It's all about me!

I got tagged for 2 different posts so I am just gonna do them both at the same time!
Here we go:
Jen A-Z
A--Attached or Single? Very attached

B--Best friend? That would be Eliott

C--Cake or Pie? cheesecake all the way!!

D--Day of Choice? Saturday! Love having my family all together

E--Essential Item? toothbrush

F--Favorite Color? pink

G--Gummy bears or worms? Worms!

H--Hometown? Wickenburg, AZ (your pitstop on the way to vegas!)

I--Indulgence(s)? Reading or scrapbooking and eating cookie dough while doing it!

J--January or July? July...I am definately more of a summer person, than a winter person.

K--Kids? 4 - 1 boy and 3 girls

L--Life is incomplete without? My Husband & Kiddo's

M--Marriage date? November 26, 1999 Can't believe it has been that long!

N--Number of siblings? 4 of the best brothers out there!

O--Oranges or apples? oranges

P--Phobias or fears? hubby/kids dying, on a lighter note, dogs. don't know why i am afraid of them, i have never been bitten, but they scare me

Q--Quotes? It will all be okay in the end, if it isn't okay, it's not the end! (I tell myself this one alot!)

R--Reasons to Smile? my family! (my own family and my extended famiy!)

S--Season? Spring and fall (window weather baby!)

T--Tag 5 people? Kristine, Carolyn, Elissa, Anna, Brianne

U--Unknown Fact? If I told you, it wouldn't be unknown any more now would it?!! (really though I can't think of one!)

V--Very Favorite Store? Target!!

W--Worst Habit? interrupting people

X--X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound I guess, they are more fun, you usually get to see a baby! much more fun than a broken bone or something

Y--Your favorite food? cold pepperoni pizza w/ extra sauce

Z--Zodiac? Pisces

Okay next one...

7 Weird and/or random facts about me
I think I did this one before but I am gonna do it again1

1. I sleep the best on my tummy w/ my feet hanging over the end of the bed.

2. I like to uncover 1 leg when I sleep

3. I don't like anyone to touch my neck, it reminds me of days my little brother used to try to choke me (we were mean to each other!)

4. I love cheesy LDS romance novels and could read them over and over again!

5. I play the flute (well I played in jr. high but eliott got me one for christmas and I love it!)

6. I am left handed

7. I put my hangers in the closet backwards (it works well because Eliott does too!)

Okay those weren't very weird or random but I was trying not to repeat the last one and I can only have so many weird things right!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun list...and I have to say...way to go on the new layout! So cute! I also have to say that you guys have little cookie cutter kids...they are adorable!

YOu now have me wanting cookie dough. MMMMMMmmm

Kristine said...

Very cute! Coarse you know its gonna take me awhile to do it cause thats just how I roll.

Kristine said...

Oh and I forgot about the hanger thing. THAT IS WIERD!