Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Summer Time



So I got Seth his new swim suit for the year and thought I would try the girls' suits on them to see who needed a new one. Wouldn't ya know it, nobody would take them off. Riley and Lexi wore their cute suits w/ hats all day long. And seth wore his trunks w/ out a shirt the whole day too. The sad thing is we don't have a play pool for the backyard yet so they just wore them around the house. They even took naps in them. It was a funny day seeing them playing in their suits. And the nice thing is I don't even have to buy Lexi a suit unless I take Lyddie swimming, cuz her's still fits.
I was really excited for summer and swimming, but
I think they just might be even more excited than me. It should be a great season, even better though if it were 20ish degrees cooler! Oh well!
Happy Swimming!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! I love your frickin kids!

Nettie said...

Seth is becoming a HANDSOME little guy! Watch out girls!!! They are all so dang cute.