Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lyddie is a big girl now!!

So Lyddie is a big girl now in two senses of the word. She now weighs 18.5 pounds! So I thought she was a little small and needed to grow more so we started her on cereal! (if you don't know me very well, I am being way sarcastic) Ok so she was just hungry so she gets real food, well kinda real. Anyway... She was so cute, she was excited to sit in the chair and just smiled till we gave her the first bite and she was not impressed. After a few bites she decided it was okay and when we were done she was all smiles! Now she just gobbles it up like a pro!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet little Lyddie...I'm so excited that she is a part of the family. I can't wait to cuddle with her this weekend!

Kristine said...

Soo cute! I don't think they ever like the first bite. Oh well, at least she wont be hungry. She is waisting away, after all.